From: aquatic-plants-bounces+gstearns=neb_rr.com at actwin.com
[mailto:aquatic-plants-bounces+gstearns=neb_rr.com at actwin.com] On Behalf Of
Bill Wichers
Sent: Tuesday, May 11, 2004 9:57 PM
To: aquatic-plants at actwin_com
Subject: [plant_list] [APD] Re: Square Pin PC Bulbs

>Does anyone on the list know where I can buy sqare pin 55 watt 6700K
>bulbs? I can't seem to find them anywhere. Champion and AH Supply doesn't
have them.
>Thanks,
>
>Wormy

My old Hamilton bulbs were that way, you can check
http://www.hamiltontechnology.com/

I replaced the sockets on my Hamilton ballast so that I could use the AH
Supply bulbs though since the AH Supply bulbs were about 50% cheaper. The
new sockets were only a few dollars and it was an easy retrofit that saved
me money the first time and will save more in the future. The existing
ballast is pretty good and should last a long time.

         -Bill