[APD] vacation care

I have a 90 gal tank that is growing pretty decently with a little brush algae on the substrate and driftwood. My 6 Rosy barbs are doing the housekeeping. It has 260 watts CF 10 hours per day, pressurized CO2 and and a pH controller set at pH 6.4. I will be out of the country for 6 weeks. There will be no one to take care of it except maybe a friend to top up the water level (I am on well water) from time to time. Shall I cut the lights down to 130 watts (it has 2 separate switches) and stop the CO2 as there will be no fertilizing when I am gone. Any advise will be much appreciated. TIA

David