[APD] Re: the police

If you are talking about plant police, we have a few here in the USA. I actually may work for them soon. When arresting offending plants, we often are judge, jury and executioner. We refer to criminals as "weeds". There are animal cruelty laws, but we have full public moral support to kill plant based life forms without such moral outcrys. I find this ironic, humerous and telling of human morals. I suppose this is where plant police got the name "the fuzz", all the algae covering the offenders. Driving planted tanks at too high light levels without proper CO2, that'll get 2-3 months in algal incarceration. Maybe more with bad behavior.

Regards,
Tom Barr