[APD] AGA Annual Convention

I'm among those who saved a few bucks by signing up early for the AGA Annual
Convention Nov 12, 13 & 14.  It's the first year my wife and I haven't had a
conflict with some other event.  Now, as another bit of lagniappe, I was
pleased to learn of the opening of the new World War II memorial in
Washington -- almost 60 years after the end of that conflict(!) As a WWII
veteran myself, I'm looking forward to combining attendance at the
convention with a visit to the memorial, because I doubt I would ever make a
special trip for that purpose. I wonder how many other WWII vets we have
among the APD readers?

John T. Fitch