[APD] Recipe for fertilizer

Hi, i need a new way to fertilize my tank, i don't need any more phosphate in my water as it is already way too high. I need a recipe that has easy to find components because i live in a small town and there arn't many shops that sell, well, anything. I also would like the recipe to include as many micronutrients as possible as there is no where here to buy aquarium ferts of anykind. Sorry if im rambling but im trying to type this with a baby in my arms and another one crying.
any help anyone can give me would be appreciated.