[APD] RE: Plant Fest

> Tom wrote:
> <I will try and arrange a
> <plant visit to see the Crypts there as I know the park manager.
> Tom, forgive my ignorance but am I to understand that there are Crypts
> growing in the wild in Florida? If so what species? Thanks,
> Warren Berg
> AKA Wormy

Yes, there at least two locations and two species growing, one is in a
state park and grows wedged in limestone, it's likely C wendtii. I have
some of the plants from that location. There are several other locations
and one in Texas in the San Marcos river which is also a spring fed clear
water system with fairly constant temperatures.

Regards,
Tom Barr