Re: [APD] RO/DI units

If you have a RO/DI filter you should really have a TDS meter. Using one of
these is really the only way to know when your DI filter is exhausted. I have
seen Milwaukee pocket TDS meters for $25... however I have not had any
experience with them. I do have a Milwaukee pH controller and have been happy
with it. About which RO unit to buy, I just bought one on Ebay from
aquasafecanada for a very good price. I haven't received it yet, but he has
over 2500 positive feedbacks and only like 2 negative feedbacks, so I imagine I
will also be happy with it. I got a 75gpd 6 stage RO/DI unit for $50, they also
have 100gpd models. As I said, I haven't actually gotten mine, so I can't
really endorse it yet.