[APD] Re: Hypo for chloramine

Greg said:
>>I apologize for the misinformation.

Please don't ever feel the need to apologize, or be afraid to ask.  You have
to ask the questions, or you won't learn.  There are a lot of very
knowledgeable people on this list, who are very anxious to share what they
know to help newcomers, (and old-timers like me who still haven't learned).
We sometimes seem a bit forceful, but its only our passion and enthusiasm
for the hobby that we're showing.

You should have read the ruckus I made here when I brought up the subject of
plastic garbage cans for water storage.   ;>)

Regards,
Steve Pituch