[APD] Re: Hypo for chloramine

> This is dangerously wrong hogwash! Sodium thiosulfate binds chlorine,
> period. The *only* thing it does to chloramine is release a burst of
> ammonium/ammonia, when it binds to the chlorine.

Thanks for the info albeit flaming.   I always thought that ammonia being
freed was so low it was inconsequential.  I'd like to get something straight
then, are you saying the ammonia being released from the reaction is in the
parts per billion and that is harmful to the growth fish and disease
resistance?

Greg Turner
Aquabay.ca