Re: [APD] RE: Non CO2 Barr method

On Fri, 16 Apr 2004 21:27:12 -0500, Michael McGrath <silver-fox at mn_rr.com> wrote:

Andrew -

Tom Barr gave a cool talk online in February covering his method of growing
plants without C02. I was ready to start a new tank and I am currently
giving it a shot and just about finished planting it. The talk can be found
here. http://2cah.com/ladyjai/calendar.html#past Hope you do not mind Mr.
Barr.

But I think his post pretty much covers it.

Mike
http://fish.silver-fox.us

Thanks for the link, I had forgotten about the talk. Just what I was looking for. I have Diana Walstad's book on order from Amazon.co.uk. I think Tom Barr has just convinced me to plant my future 24" quarantine tank (I'll have another 18" tank for hospital treatment and/or quarantine of 90% of the fish species I'm planning to get...)
Still waiting for Tom Barr's book though...

--
Andrew McLeod
thefish at theabyssalplain_freeserve.co.uk

This email was scanned carefully before transmission to remove any content, information or relevance.