[APD] Re: Aquatic-Plants Digest, Vol 8, Issue 35

I use it, Alex, but as everyone here knows, I'm no plant guru.  I've been using it for about three years with no problems.  The reason I love it is that it's measured in drops per gallon instead of teaspoons per 5 of 10 gallons.  That works best for me since I store my aging water in 2-gallon containers - about all I can lift!

--
Growing old is inevitable;
growing up is optional.