[APD] slowing down plant growth

> Byron, it would be a good idea if you refreshed our memories with your
current setup details, and all the pros here could help you with suggestions
on how to safely lower lighting, co2, etc.

Ok,  Here's my setup:
-23 gallon tank
-lighting: 130 watts (2 x 65 watts 6700K Power compact ), 11 hours a day
-co2: pressurized system -> 23-30 ppm = 6.8 ph & 5 KH
-ferts: 1/4 teaspoon of kno3 (=10-15 ppm of nitrate), 1/4 teaspoon of k2so4,
a pinch of kh2po4, along with 5ml of TMG 2x a week, seachem tabs every 3
months.
-substrate: Red Sea Florabase Gravel
-water changes: 25%, 2x a week
-plants:
    Glossostigma (carpet!)
    Ludwigia spec. "Cuba"
    Hemianthus callitrichoides
    Cyperus helferi
    Rotala rotundifolia
    Rotala spec. ''Nanjenshan''
    Hydrocotyle
    Microsorum pteropus (java fern)
    Aponogeton madagascariensis
    Nymphaea lotus (zenkeri)
    Microsorum pteropus 'Windeløv'
    Anubias barteri var. nana

Ok, so my aquascape has reached my ideal, and i want to slow down the growth
so it won't take so much effort to maintain it, however, i'm worried if
i don't do it right, i might kill my glosso, or get an algae attack ( i have
practically none now), or get plants that don't look as lush. But right now
it's growing so fast it need to be brought under control.

Lighting: i'm thinking of limiting the amount of light per day but lowering
the wattage (turning off a bulb) is not acceptable. I know all you guys say
3 watts per gallon is enough but i don't buy into that theory (see my
posting here:
http://fins.actwin.com/aquatic-plants/month.200403/msg00236.html, 5th
paragraph). Beside, with only 65 watts, my Ludwigia and Rotala's lose their
red hues and go back to yellows and greens.

CO2: i've been told to limit co2 levels, but how low? I'm afraid if it's too
low i'll get an algae attack.

ferts: I'm thinking reducing the dosage by half could work, but am afraid of
malnutrition on the glosso... worked so hard to get that carpet, don't want
to see it dying.

any suggestions are greatly appreciated!

thanks!

Byron