[APD] Boon Chuan LEE/SP/Psb is out of the office.

I will be out of the office starting  13/04/2004 and will not return until
19/04/2004.

You can also call me at my mobile phone 9879 8591.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
The information in this message and the files transmitted with it are
confidential and may be privileged. It is intended solely for the
addressee. Access to this message by anyone else is unauthorised.
If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying or
distribution of the message, or any action or omission by you in
reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. Please contact the
sender if you have received this message in error. Thank you.