Re: [APD] Aquatic vs Aquarium Plants

Scott,  You wrote:
>Some folks even call some sorts of molded plastics,
>"plants".

yea, they might call them plants but it's sort of like putting lace on a
bowling ball.

IMHO , them red graveled, bright pink plastic plants with a pirate skeleton
that tips a jug of rum looks so ugly but to each their own.
I know most kids like that artificial look but that's teaching them that
fishkeeping is just a colorful fad and not a responsibility. We should be
teaching them about maintaining a natural habitat thus helping them to
understand the importance of being responsible and respecting nature.
But them I could be wrong, Tell me waht you think America at
1-800-Lactose...
Mark