Re: [APD] Re: Moving several large tanks

Hi,

I'd also be very careful in what you use to actually move the tank. I moved
my 75g about 3 years ago in a 5 ton removalist truck. At some point in the
journey the truck actually flexed between the two axels.. The tank, being
suddenly flexed from both ends, snapped right through the middle.

So definitely go for some kind of firm bottomed moving vehicle, or be sure
to stick your tank sideways across an axel.

Cheers,
Tim