[APD] RE: Moving several large tanks

>>I'm about to move 3-120 Gallon tanks.  At first I thought about doing
>>it myself, since my friend and I moved the tanks into the house in the

>>first place, but this time I am planning to hire movers.

Last year I had to move my office up one floor which included moving my
180
gallon planted aquarium.  I called a local furniture store and asked who

they had deliver and setup furniture for them.  Three guys came and
moved my
aquarium for $20.  Best $20 I could have spent ...

Greg Watson
http://www.GregWatson.com