Re: [APD] Moving several large tanks

Don't worry about draining the tanks quickly.  The
glass will be fine.

Exactly how strong are you?  The 540 liter tank,
just by itself empty like it came from the
manufacterer is going to be a heavy burden for two
people to lift, and impossible for most normal
people by themselves (I include myself, and I do
nautilus three days a week) to handle.  Add even a
little wet gravel and we're talking renting a crane.

Plus, if you are worried about stressing the seams
of the tank you are more likely to do so if you move
the tank with anything in it.

Bite the bullet.  That tank is going to be empty when
it leaves the old house.  And you are going to need
a pickup or SUV.

Thanks,
Rod
--- Mathias Andersson <mathias_andersson3 at comhem.se>