[APD] AGA 2K4 Registrations

Don't forget - there is limited availability. Once we hit 250 total
registrations - that's it. We won't allow any more people to register.
The same goes for the field trip and banquet - there's limited
availablity. 150 people max on the banquet and 100 max
on the field trip. So far, almost everyone who registered for the
convention also registered for the banquet. If trend keeps up,
the banquet will fill up a lot earlier!

We're already almost 20% there! Really - I kid you not.
This is not anything like the previous conventions - it's looking
like we'll fill up to max capacity very quickly. You snooze, you loose.
Don't put this off if you want to attend. Register ASAP.