Re: [APD] Re: Why do they sell terrestrial plants for in tank use?

Thank you JP, I might have taken the
>The problem here is ignorance, on the part of the dealer and the customer.<
as an insult but your right so instead of being a typical Lister and
freaking out I'm going to laugh as you are not making fun of me but giving a
reason, unless you are calling me ignorant than you will be hearing from my
lawyer Shyster & Shyster LTD.
(lolxlol)
No really , your right but in this case my wife bought them because she
liked the color , now , I'm happily married so I won't make the mistake of
telling her the quote as it's cold out this time of year and the doghouse
only has basic cable and no heat, (heat not the problem, but no premium
cable, what do you think I am a barbarian)
I am thinking about adding caladiums but with only the roots in water as
that's the habitat they come from.
I actually placed them terrestrials in some rooting hormone and put the
cuttings in a pot on the windowsill. Thanks ,mark