Re: [APD] AGA 2004! Registration is now open

Just one of many sites close at hand via the Metro Rail
system, right form the hotel to WDC.

I hear there's also a very interesting, very large planted
aquarium that folks on the field trip can go over to see on
the lunch break -- at Barnes and Noble of all places. It's
not officially on the tour, but what the heck. ;-)

sh
--- John Godbey <john_godbey at verizon.net> wrote:
> --- Ghazanfar Ghori <ghori at ghori_net> wrote:
> Nov 12th - Field trip:
> Baltimore Aquarium,
>
> I certainly recommend the Baltimore Aquarium, but while
> you're in the Washington area you might also visit the
> National Aquarium,
> http://www.nationalaquarium.com/vindex.html
>
> It's not as large or fancy, but it is closer and
> interesting in its own right.

=====
S. Hieber
Aquascaping by Takashi Amano and more at
the AGA 2004 Annual Convention
Nov 12, 13 & 14; Marriott Crystal Gateway, Arlington, Virginia, USA
Details & Registratin at www.aquatic-gardeners.org