[APD] kh problems

i have a 28gal planted aquarium, Gh 100ppm, ph 6.5, ammonia 0 nitrate0 phosphate is off the scale and always has been. the tank has been up and running for over a year. my problem is my Kh is always decreasing, every water change i add 1tbls of baking soda to the water to be added... my tapwater is 0kg 10ppm gh and ph 7. by the end of the week the kh in my tank is down to 0 which is causing my ph to decrease suddenly usually at the end of the week about a day before i do a waterchange. i keep piranha in this tank so they are very hardy but are getting stressed out from the rapid shift.
does anyone know why this is happening?
and what i can do to correct this problem?

MSN Premium with Virus Guard and Firewall* from McAfee® Security : 2 months FREE* http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=http://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines