[APD] Re: Garbage on the list

Rachel writes:
For those of us who get the messages in digest form, the delete key isn't all
that useful - unless we don't want to read any of the messages at all. But I
have found the scroll wheel on my mouse works nearly as well
One handy thing is the "Table of Contents" at the top and the fact that the
messages are now numbered.  It didn't used to be that way.  Now I can pick the
stuff I'm interested in and scroll down to those postings.  Very cool.

Bob Dixon- in chilly Boise ID