RE: [APD] Re: Garbage on the list

-----Original Message-----
From: aquatic-plants-bounces+rick703=mts_net at actwin.com
[mailto:aquatic-plants-bounces+rick703=mts_net at actwin.com]On Behalf Of
jppurchase
Sent: Wednesday, March 31, 2004 5:46 PM
To: aquatic-plants at actwin_com
Subject: [APD] Re: Garbage on the list

< snip>
 And
as far as politics is concerned, well....let's not go there. I heard more
than enough about hanging chads 4 years ago. I'm sure that the good people
of Florida are STILL embarrassed over that mix up. And the sooner they get
rid of the current occupant of the White House, the safer we'll ALL feel.
( I do have political opinions, I just don't see what they have to do with
aquatic plants).

well although I personally agree with the initial points you made I have to
ask, "if you feel that way then what the heck is the above statement doing
in your message". Personally I would rather it be on a sig. line which I can
ignore rather than in the middle of a message like the above.

Rick