[APD] Re Advice issue

Thank you all for the clarification regarding stills, etc. and sorry to those
who found it off-topic.  However, since the diy CO2 produces alcohol it led
me to wonder also about 'alcohol' produced by my co2.

I was just curious why it seemed you can make wine and beer, but not
moonshine. I hear from time to time about moonshine, in that I live in the South, but
am not privy to the ins and outs of it not having been born and raised here.