Re: [APD] Re: advice issue

SunflwrgrlS;

AFAIK, it is perfectly legal to make (distill) your own booze in the USA.
Selling it, however, is the big no-no. Therefore, there is a limit on the
quantity you can make in a year; based on the number of people in your
household - including children!

If these laws have changed, I will happily stand corrected.  : )
--
Cheers,
Bob

Thus spake SunflwrgrlS at aol_com on 3/27/2004 1:38 PM: