[APD] dry dosing => green dust algae

Thank you all for your input. It is great to find
out what it is and how to get rid of it. I had
done a water change w/ physical removal this
morining, and then again tonight. I will probably
get one more in tomorrow and I am sure my plants
will love me for it. Although this algae is not
clearly seen on any plants, and is not hindering
growth at all, Does the presance of this algae
mean that my tank is unbalanced or could this have
been introduced? If it is an imbalace I would like
to nip it in the butt.

I did remove as much green as I could see from the
glass and I cleaned off the plastic frame on top
of the tank and found some heafty green slimy
stuff. Lets see if this doesnt help. I suppose I
should go back to normal dosing.

Thanks to all,
Steve