Re: [APD] Re: Aquabotanic Aquascaping Contest -- or - Woes go by the book

If you want to ID your plants, get a copy of Christel
Kasselmann's _Aquarium Plants_. If it's not in there, you
probably don't have it ;-).

The Orintale Aquarium ctalogue can also be useful in IDing
plants but Kasselmann is the last word if there are diffs
bewteen the two books.

Tropica's catalogue is also good and you can find all the
plant info on-line too at http://www.tropica.dk/tropica.htm

good luck, good fun,
Scott H.
--- AuntieFran at comcast_net wrote:
> I'd love to enter.  I have two beautiful tanks that I'd
> like to "show the world", but I'm such a "serious"
> aquatic gardener that I don't even know the names of some
> of my plants.  Oh, woe is me!

=====
S. Hieber
Aquascaping by Takashi Amano and more at
the AGA 2004 Annual Convention
Nov 12, 13 & 14; Marriott Crystal Gateway, Arlington, Virginia, USA
Aquatic Gardeners Association www.aquatic-gardeners.org