[APD] Re: Fertilizer Stability

I've just switched from dosing KNO3 as a stock solution to dosing dry. I had a bit of stock left (~13% w/v) so I tested it for ammonia. Read ~3ppm. Also tested 1:10 dilution and got no reading. Since I was diluting this about 1:20,000 in my aquarium, I don't think a little bit of ammonia would've hurt. Just FYI.

Clint Brearley
Melbourne, Australia