[APD] Re: Aquatic-Plants Digest, Vol 7, Issue 63

All the ones I've seen (four or five?) use one gallon [insert condiment choice here] jars. It was one of the reasons I chose the Vortex. I tend to be klutzy and drop things (bad carpal tunnel in both hands) and if I did drop and break it, it's easily replaced.

Susan