[APD] Re: African cichlids.

PLEASE be very careful when choosing cichlids.  You cannot mix malawi
and tangynikans.  The tangs will most definately be butt whupped by the
malawi's.  As a matter of fact, I keep my tangs, species under 4 inches,
julies lamprolongus ect., in my 46 community.  All my malawi's are kept
in a malawi only tank.  This is not just my opinion, but has been
confirmed about 200 times in the 10 years I've been doing pet retail.
Just a friendly mention, Rob.

Damaged and I like it, it made me what I am!