From: aquatic-plants-bounces+rick703=mts_net at actwin.com
[mailto:aquatic-plants-bounces+rick703=mts_net at actwin.com]On Behalf Of
Rob Dotzler
Sent: Friday, March 19, 2004 9:48 AM
To: aquatic-plants at actwin_com
Subject: [APD] Bio Spira

An "ERR" by Tom after my message, oh crap!!!  Everybody smile, just
kidding.  Actually, my point was, are we being fed a line by yet another
manufacturer?  As a matter of fact, the owners of the store I manage are
always pushing Cycle.  When they walk away, I pull the customer to the
side and give them a big honking chunk of polyester batting out of our
tropical sump.  Any cycling problem they were having clears right up.

Damaged and I like it, it made me what I am!