[APD] Bio Spira

An "ERR" by Tom after my message, oh crap!!!  Everybody smile, just
kidding.  Actually, my point was, are we being fed a line by yet another
manufacturer?  As a matter of fact, the owners of the store I manage are
always pushing Cycle.  When they walk away, I pull the customer to the
side and give them a big honking chunk of polyester batting out of our
tropical sump.  Any cycling problem they were having clears right up.

Damaged and I like it, it made me what I am!