[APD] Need some help with Chemicals

After weeks of trying to source some chemicals for my tank, I finally found what I thought was KH2PO4, but on delivery and closer inspection today realise it's actually K2HPO4.

Shall I just throw it away or can I use it as I would KH2PO4 -  maybe at a different dose?

I have a 250 litre tank - and I purchased this product to mega-dose along with KNO3 as per the Tom Barr method.  I have to work out the calculations again though.

Thanks for any help.