[APD] CPR overflow failure rates

For those of you who are running CPR overflows,
with or without AquaLifters or powerhead venturis
attached, could you give me some idea about the
minimum and mean time between failures?  IE how
often would I expect to have to do a little
maintenance
to keep it flowing, and what is the longest time
you could expect to go without any maintenance at
all?

In your answer, could you let me know if you are
using AquaLifters, powerheads, or no external
suction mechanism?

Thanks,
Rod