Re: [APD] Driftwood suppliers

I think it is unanimous... the fake stuff fades, bleeds, and flakes away.
Thanks for everybodys input. I will continue to check out the various
suggested sites to buy real driftwood. I will probably decide on one that
posts pictures of each piece they sell. I know it is a pain in the butt to
post pictures of individual pieces, thus very few people do it, but I have a
hard time buying a piece without seeing it first. Especially with the cost of
driftwood.  If there are still ideas out there, I am still open for
suggestions.