[APD] Driftwood sources

When I was Inventory Manager at a PetsMart, a very large fake driftwood
came in slightly damaged (like me) one of the offshoot branches was
cracked.  It didn't look bad, but we couldn't sell it.  I threw $5 in
the PetsMart charities bin and brought it home.  It too was the orange
color you mentioned.  I've had it for 5 years now and couldn't be
happier.  The original color bled out quickly, leaving a tan/beigh tint.
The cracked part has a radican sword, roots wrapped in wool, stuffed
into it and is growing great.

Damaged and I like it, it made me what I am!