[APD] Re: Driftwood Suppliers

You should try Wilma Duncan at http://www.jayscustomcomputers.com/wilma/.  If you don't see *exactly* what you're looking for, just ask her - omb00726 at mail_wvnet.edu Wilma is a great lady and proceeds from her sales go to The Cause (more information about The Cause at her web site).  I've gotten some gorgeous driftwood, very healthy plants, and some lovely fish from her.  Her packing of merchandise is some of the best I've seen - from ANYONE!

Growing old is inevitable;
growing up is optional.