[APD] Tropical Fish Expo in Atlanta

Hi everyone,

I thought I'd post this as an FYI to anyone living near Atlanta.

The Atlanta Area Aquarium Association is presenting their 2004 Spring
Workshop this Saturday, March 20-21. There will be speakers on Saturday and
a large auction on Sunday. One speaker of note is Dick Au, who will be
talking on Discus. Other topics include Tetras, Killifish of the New World,
Native Darters, Dwarf Cichlids, and a presentation of a collecting trip to
Bolivia. This event is being held in Lawrenceville, Georgia, just outside of
Atlanta.

I have attended these before and they are worth the drive if you are within
a couple hundred miles of Atlanta. The auctions are good, and there will be
a lot of dry-goods and fish for sale on Sunday. You can pick up some great
deals at the auction.

This is the AAAA's website: www.atlantaaquarium.com. Go here for complete
details.

I'm going to try to go on Saturday, but will definitely be there on Sunday.

Dave