[APD] Driftwood Suppliers

Does anybody know of someone who sells nice pieces of driftwood? I would really
like to find a website that supplies pictures of the actual pieces they are
selling. I just like to see things before I buy them. Unfortunately I haven't
been able to find a site that does this and none of the lfs around here sell
nice driftwood. They all sell that junk that is just a piece of wood with a few
holes drilled through it attached to a piece of slate.

For this reason I have considered using resin replicas of driftwood. Top-Fin
makes a really nice looking "root" unfortunately the color is not very natural
looking (it looks kind of orange). I figure if it looks real, it is nice
because the picture on the website is of the ACTUAL piece, and it doesnt pose
the problem of tanins in the water. So I am willing to go either way. If anyone
knows of a good place for real or replica driftwood I would really appreciate
your input.