Re: [APD] Flourite

The question, I think, is whether it is available locally
in Japan. If a distributor carried it, large volume bulk
shipping might be economical and local prices might be
tolerable.  The shipping costs and "Customs"/import
requirements are what add most to the cost overseas.

Shipping costs on individual orders would be prohibitive,
or at least ghastly.

Scott H.
--- revance at indiana_edu wrote:
> I didn't realize he was from Japan (wasnt paying
> attention)... I can't believe
> they charge so much outside of North America. You could
> probably find someone
> willing to ship it internationally, but by the time you
> pay for shipping and
> wait the 2 weeks for it to arrive, you probably would
> have been better off just
> to buy it locally.

=====
S. Hieber

Amano Returns
to the AGA Annual Convention
Nov 12, 13 & 14, 2004 -- Crystal City, Virginia