[APD] Re: Aquatic-Plants Digest, Vol 7, Issue 39 re: disease transmission

Although I don't doubt it is possible for someone, somewhere to pick up an
illness from a fish tank (I believe there is word of Fish TB, but I am unsure of
that), I think it much more highly likely to pick up viruses, etc. from
people.  Dirty public restroom handles, faucettes, etc. come to mind.   Most of
those animal-to-human illnesses are due to sick animals being dragged to the
slaughterhouse to be fed to other animals...or, to humans.

I'm sorry you are ill, I certainly hope you are feeling better and getting
over it.