[APD] SAE's

This isnt really a plant question but I figured since a lot of plant people keep SAE's someone might know something. I have three juvenile and one adult true siamese algae eaters. The three juveniles dont bother the plants, but the adult wont stop eating them! I have moved him to my ten gallon but was wondering what I could feed him that he would like more than my plants? Algae wafers he wont touch (the juveniles love them) and raw lettuce nobody eats. I would like to keep him in the tank (75 gallon) but not untill I can keep him from eating plants.

Thanks!

Kevin Simms