[APD] disease transmission

For the last few weeks I have been spiking fevers in the 103-104ºF range
lasting 12-40 hours accompanied by diarrhea.  I general have a break of 6 to 15
hours in between.  Also dehydration, which I think is the byproduct of the
body's fever fighting.  I also am always exhausted, even after i sleep in late.  My
personal phyician is really good but he is scratching his head.

With all the swine flu and monkey pox and bird flu and whatnot, can anyone
suggest somthing I might have caught during a water change?

Bob Dixon