[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[APD] Re: Top-off systems

You might find some use for the "trough-o-matic" by
Little Giant, and other similar devices.  You can find
them at feed stores and some smaller hardware stores.
They cost about $8 for the heavy duty metal version. 
(The plastic one wears out).  I have used this in a
greenhouse application, on a tap water faucet. They
can leak at that pressure, though.  But if attached to
a gravity-fed supply, could be an inexpensive


Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Search - Find what you?re looking for faster
Aquatic-Plants mailing list
Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com