Re: [APD] Re: Top-off systems

I realized what the difference is between the $25 Kent float switch I got and
the ones that sell for $50...  mine is just a simple float switch that will
shut off a water source that is low pressure or gravity fed (such as an extra
water holding tank), the other ones come with a kit that will allow it to shut
off water sources with a higher pressure (such as your tap). I am not sure how
well the simple one would work with higher pressure, I have never tried. Just
something to keep in mind.