Re: [APD] Re: Drilling tanks

You can get even cheaper ones at Home Depot. they're fine
for acrylic, not so hot for glass. Besides not cutting
glass well (thus the need for the carbide) they often run
pretty far off center and aren't always perpendicular to
the shaft, both of which tend to create wobble, rough
holes, and very tired hands.

You get what you pay for; it's an inexpensive way to go.

http://www.aquaticeco.com/index.cfm/fuseaction/product.detail/iid/6899
> --
> Chuck Huffine
> Knoxville, Tennessee

=====
S. Hieber

Amano Returns
to the AGA Annual Convention
Nov 12, 13 & 14, 2004 -- Crystal City, Virginia