[APD] Constant white haze

Ok guys, it's been a few weeks now, and even though I still can't seem
to get my CO2 levels up to where I'd like them, the PMDD Barr's style
seems to really be working well.

However, even after my plants got a foothold and the tank cleared way up
(~90% clear) it only got so far before stopping.  Now I constantly have
a white haze in the tank, slight but noticable.  I used my vortex last
night after getting my pump back and went to bed with crystal clear
water.  Now I don't necessarily expect the tank to stay that clear, but
I wouldn't think it's beyond reach since I have seen it that way in
the past, long before I owned a vortex.

Suggestions?
Thanks
-Dave T.