Re: [APD] Custom SeaLife end Caps

Sure thing. Try ChampionLighting.com .

They have a large inventory of CSL parts and should be able
to fit you out.

If you just want sockets for square pin arrangement PCs,
try Edwin Gaynor, where they coall these lamp connectors
instead of sockets:

http://www.egaynor.com/_get_category.php?category=Lamp%20Connectors

You can also find the water resitant type at
Hellolights.com -- their store (which uses the Yahoo-store
software) has mositure resistant sockets in the straight
pin "German" or "European" style and in the square
"Panasonic" style.:

http://shop.store.yahoo.com/lamps-now/diyaccessories1.html

The moisture resistant ones are very pricey. The others
cost peanuts.

Scott H.
Scott H.
--- "Schenck, Lyndle" <lschenck at dcscorp_com> wrote:
> I have a Custom Sea Life 2 x 96 watt PCF strip light and
> the end caps have gone bad.  Unfortunately CSL is no
> longer in business.
>
> Does anyone know of a source for replacement end caps?
> The CSL PCF bulbs have a square 4-pin configuration that
> I assume is a standard so there should be other places to
> get this stuff.
>
> TIA
>
> Lyndle Schenck

=====
S. Hieber

Amano Returns
to the AGA Annual Convention
Nov 12, 13 & 14, 2004 -- Crystal City, Virginia