[APD] RE: Vortex

Ok All, I just wanted to update you.  I finally got my vortex pump back
today, the installed the fan and it's running on my tank now.  I was a
bit disappointed when they told me I'd have to pay for shipping, but
after I told them I got it that way when I originally purchased it, they
covered the shipping and included two diatom charges (which I didn't
really need since I have a 20lb bag :-/ but it was a nice gesture).  So,
it's all good, and somehow leaking less air now, so YAY!

-Dave T.