[APD] RE: Malay Fern

Well, I am not sure if it is aquatic or not. The LFS had it submerged in their plant tanks. I'll try to get some and post some pics.

- Seweryn

Anyone have any ideas of what it is? Have not found any info on it searching through the web. Looks almost like branches from a short pine tree mixed with compact, interlocked fern leaves.

Is this an aquatic fern? I know of a fern that is fairly popular among some herp hobbyists called Malaysian Fern, but it's a terrarium plant that would not enjoy being submerged.